1) Can I order through the phone/mail/fax instead of Online?
2) After my order is placed, what should I do? Will I get status updates on my order?
Yes, once an order is placed, you will get notifications via email on status of your order. Once it's fulfilled, once it's packed, and once it's been shipped out.
3) How can I check my order status at indonesiamediagrocery.com?
You may check your order status online at indonesiamediagrocery.com using My Account. Once logged in, click on My Account/Order History.
4) Can I cancel my order once it's been placed?
Depending on status of the order you may be able to cancel your order. Please contact our customer service at or chat with us online.
5) How long does indonesiamediagrocery.com take to process an order?
It generally takes between 1-3 business days for us to ship out the order, although we will try our best to fulfill your order as soon as possible. You may always use our Rush Order Service if you are in a hurry to receive your order. Sometimes, not being able to verify shipping address or credit card billing address may make processing the order longer.
6) Is the indonesiamediagrocery.com website secure? What types of security features are in place to safeguard my information?
Safeguarding our customer's information is a top priority at indonesiamediagrocery.com. We have the latest technologies to safely capture/transmit and store your data.
We use our own in-house developed Biometric system to secure access to our customer service module. All employees at indonesiamediagrocery.com have "need-to-know-basis" limited access to our customer's information. In addition, you may opt to have your financial information deleted from our servers, just simply call our customer service and we will take care of it for you. However, doing this will require you to re-enter your information on future purchases.
7) What happens when an item is out-of-stock?
When an item is out-of-stock, you will not able to able to add it to your shopping cart. We will implement a feature which will enable you to be notified once the item is in stock again.
8) Why do I have to pay surcharge of $1.00 when I order less than $20?
indonesiamediagrocery.com wants to provide quality products and hard to find food items to all our customers. Due to the costs involved in fulfilling each order, we have no choice but to charge this norminal fee. Look at it from the bright side, since our prices are so low, the more you buy the more you'll save!
9) Do I have to to incur the shipping charges in case my package got returned due to my absence?
Yes. You have to incur the outbound shipping charges, inbound shipping charges and Special shipping packaging charges (if applicable).
1) What kind of payment methods do you accept?
Currently we accept all major credit cards. Visa, MasterCard, Discover & Amex.
2) Why must my credit card billing address match my shipping address?
Due to an increase in Internet Credit Card Fraud, you should have the same billing and shipping address. We have implemented an Address Verification System that checks the credit card's billing address against the shipping address. If you have a separate shipping address, please call your credit card issuing company and add the additional address to your card.
3) Do I need to pay tax for my purchases?
Yes, if your shipping address is in Oklahoma. If your shipping address is out side of Oklahoma, No, you do not need to pay tax on your purchases.
4) How much tax do you charge for Oklahoma Residents?
8.375% will be charged as tax and it's subject to change without notice.
5) Can I pay by Check, Money Order, Direct Deposit or Wire Transfer?
Not at the moment.
1) What kind of shipping methods do you provide?
We provide FedEx Ground, USPS, FedEx Express Saver, FedEx 2nd Day, FedEx Standard Overnight, and FedEx Priority Overnight.
2) How do I track My Order?
You may track your order using My Account, Order Tracking feature. Depending on the shipping method you chose, you should be able to see each step of your package movements.
3) How can I contact FedEx?
Call 1-800-GO-FEDEX or visit www.FedEx.com. Please make sure to have your tracking numbers (available in My Account once your order has been shipped).
4) FedEx has my package but has not delivered it yet, what can I do?
Please call 1-800-GO-FEDEX or www.FedEx.com. Please make sure to have your tracking numbers (available in My Account once your order has been shipped).
5) Does indonesiamediagrocery.com ship internationally?
We currently stopped shipping to international destinations due to complexity in different regulations required by each country.
6) Does indonesiamediagrocery.com ship to APO or FPO addresses?
Yes, we ship to APO/FPO addresses. These orders are shipped by United States Postal Service and usually take one to two business days to process. Once shipped, it may take up five to ten working days for delivery. However, we cannot control the delivery time. Some APO/FPO orders may take up to 6-8 weeks of lead time.
7) Why was my order sent in multiple packages even when it could fit in one package?
indonesiamediagrocery.com may decide to pack your ordered items in separate package based on the type of products, weight and size concerns for packages.
8) I see that my order has not been shipped out yet. Can I upgrade my shipping method?
Absolutely! Depending on the shipping method you choose, you may require paying extra. Simply contact our customer service
Returns and Refunds
1) What is indonesiamediagrocery.com's return policy on the products?
All products sold by indonesiamediagrocery.com are covered under our standard return policy unless otherwise stated. Our Standard Return policy is that customers may return the products within 21 days of original invoice date for unopened items within expiration date. Returns must be made using RMA Request located in My Account. All returns require RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Due to the nature of food products, we do not accept return on opened items.
2) Do I have to pay for return shipping fee?
Yes, indonesiamediagrocery.com does not cover the return shipping fees for return items!
3) How do I check the status of my refund?
You may check the status of your refund in My Account, the same place where you got your RMA number.
4) Can I do an exchange?
No, we only do refunds.
5) Can I return if a product has expired?
If a product is expired before reaching you, yes, absolutely!
My Account Information
1) What does My Account Feature?
My Account provides several important tools for our customers. You will be able to do following tasks using My Account Feature:
a) Order History/Tracking Orders
b) Request RMA (Returns)
c) Update your Profile
d) Add/Update Shipping Addresses
e) Add/Update Credit Cards